Technology frightens me to death. It’s designed by engineers to impress other engineers. And they always come with instruction booklets that are written by engineers for other engineers — which is why almost no technology ever works.
XHTML is a markup language designed to structure information for presentation as web pages. Rather than relying on WYSIWYG programs, we write all our XHTML by hand, ensuring that it is clean, valid and of the highest standard. This means that pages have fastest download times possible, are viewable on all browsers, are search engine friendly, and have maximum forward compatibility.
Cascading Style Sheets control how web pages are displayed in the browser, and allow the separation of presentation from structure and content. CSS help ensure that web pages are presented in an accessible way to all visitors, over a wide range of media.
PHP is a fast, server-side scripting language that is used to create interactive, dynamic web sites. It is particularly well-suited to integrating with a range of databases.
Perl is a programming language that can handle input and output from a Web Server, usually through the Common Gateway Interface. It is most commonly used to process information through forms.
XML is a software and hardware independent markup language designed for describing and transmitting information. It is set to become the most common tool for all data manipulation and data transmission. XSL is a language for defining, transforming and formatting XML documents.
MySQL is a fast, open-source Relational Database Management System that uses the popular Structured Query Language (SQL). It is perfect for most websites that need database functionality, and works hand-in-hand with PHP.
- WordPress Installation and configuration
- WordPress theme customization
- WordPress New blog using WordPress framework
- WordPress Custom Themes Development
- WordPress New CMS sites using WordPress framework
- WordPress Multi user and Corporate Blogging
- WordPress Plug-in Development
- WordPress Templates Design and Development
- WordPress Custom theme development and Integration
WordPress Website Maintenance
- WordPress Data Migration from other Platforms
- WordPress WooCommerce Development
- Custom Joomla Template Design and Creation
- Joomla Extension Modifications
- Joomla Extension Creation
- Joomla Site Setup & Structuring
- Joomla Debugging and Fix
- Joomla Upgrading
- Convert and migrate your existing website to Joomla.
- Joomla Component, Module and Plug-in Installation.
- PSD to Joomla Conversion
- Virtuemart Integration
- JomSocial integration
- K2Mart Development
- Virtuemart Development
- Drupal Design Integration
- Drupal (CMS) Customization
- Drupal custom templates and themes development
- Drupal custom modules and components development
- Module installation
- Drupal website maintenance
- Magento Custom design templates
- Magento Design Integration
- Magento Development & Customization
- Magento Custom Theme Development
- Magento Custom Store Development
- Magento Payment and shipping Modules
- Magento Product Management
- Magento Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Magento Maintenance